Juan More Taco’s walking food tour of Ensenada is the best way to experience the best of the local flavors of this charming town in Baja.
Additional info: Meeting details will be provided in your booking confirmation.
Explore Puerto Vallarta’s Taco Carts and Trendiest Restaurants!
Discover Vallarta’s unique food experience by going beyond tourist attractions and into the neighborhood’s best-kept-secret taco carts and the trendiest restaurants.
- A perfect tour for first-time or repeat visitors
- Taste and enjoy the best of the native cuisine.
- Small-group tour — book early!
- Moderate walking involved
- Enjoy the colorful atmosphere of Puerto Vallarta from the local’s perspective.
- Learn about the food and the life of the people.
- Make new friends.
- An ideal tour for family and friends
- Private tours and large group tours are available upon request.
- A great tour for foodie travelers who like to enjoy the authentic native food scene
What to expect:
It may seem like a small town, but behind the main avenues and colorful buildings, there is a whole culinary world waiting for you to indulge in it. Enjoy the drive between each street stand with fun facts and stories of the local people and uncover, with your personal guide, the history of Puerto Vallarta and how it became the friendliest place in Mexico.
- A big appetite
- Comfy shoes (moderate walking)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, and hats
- Camera or phone (pictures are super important!)
- Extra cash (in case you would like to shop along the way)
Want to cook like a local instead? Check out our Cooking Class!