This is a great way to get acquainted with the liveliness of the typical town of San Jose del Cabo, where families and friends enjoy delicious tacos every day and night!
Additional info: Meeting details will be provided in your booking confirmation.
- Adult Ages 15+
- Kid Ages 7-14
- Infant Ages 6 and under
- Private Tour Group Rates
Learn, Eat, and Have Fun Like a Local in Cabo San Lucas
Enjoy a great, fun, and intimate guided walking food tour that shows you the best of the native flavors of downtown Cabo San Lucas. Discover local neighborhood hot spots as we explore the back streets and eat like the locals. This tour is about more than the typical food tour; it’s also a way to learn about the life and tastes of the locals.
This a great choice for a shore excursion, we have different departure times to accommodate cruise ship passengers.
We also offer private and customized tours, you choose the start time and size of your group.
Travel Safe, we have maximized our health and safety protocols during covid-19:
- Face masks required for travelers and guides in public areas
- Face masks and hand s sanitizer provided for travelers and guides
- Washing hands constantly is a must for all our staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff with symptoms is paid to stay at home
- Social distancing enforced: small groups activity
What to expect:
Discover the neighborhood’s hot spots and enjoy a fun and personalized backstreet local food stand experience.
Small group tour for a more personalized service (6 people in each group)
Taste some of Baja’s original flavors and enjoy an enriched cultural walk through downtown Cabo San Lucas. Gain knowledge of the local life of the people who live here, visit important landmarks, and have some fun with great history facts that our guides reveal along the way.
- A big appetite
- Comfy shoes (moderate walking)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, and hats
- Camera or phone (pictures are super important!)
- Extra cash (in case you would like to shop along the way)
Want to cook like a local instead? Check out our Cooking Class